Do you or a loved one suffer from house dust mite (HDM) allergies? Some symptoms of HDM allergies are, but not limited to:
- Red, itchy and watery eyes
- Runny, itchy and stuffy nose
You may be eligible to participate in a local research study aiming to reduce allergy symptoms in people with HDM allergies. Eligible participants must be:
- Between the ages of 12-65 years of age
- Suffer from dust mite allergies that affect their daily life
- Willing to and be capable of completing an e-diary and study questionnaire
By participating in this study, you may be able to contribute directly to the search for a new treatment.
Your participation might improve the quality of life in many others suffering from house dust mite allergies.