Are you a healthy subject looking to participate in research?
This study is looking for volunteers to participate in a research opportunity that is looking at the effects and safety of an investigational medication on healthy individuals.
Would you like to take part?
As a volunteer in a research study, you’ll receive study-related medical care from the study doctor and regular follow up to monitor the safety and effectiveness of the care you’ll receive. The results of this research will be used to find out if the experimental medication being studied will be of benefit to others in the future. Study volunteers are an important part of moving medical care forward.
You may qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Are male or female, between the ages of 18 and 75 inclusive
- Are healthy, with no history of significant gastrointestinal disease, arthritis, or bleeding disorders
- Have not smoked for at least one month before screening
- Consume no more than 1 alcoholic serving/drink per day
You may not qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Have a history of gastrointestinal ulcer or bleeding
- Currently use any medication that, in the opinion of the investigator, would interfere with the study objectives
There are other eligibility requirements that the study doctor will review. Only the study doctor can determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study or not.