Do you suffer from anemia associated with chronic kidney disease?
This clinical research study is looking at the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication option for people who experience anemia associated with chronic kidney disease.
Would you like to take part?
As a volunteer in a research study, you’ll receive study-related medical care from the study doctor and regular follow up of your diabetes to monitor the safety and effectiveness of the care you’ll receive. Study volunteers are an important part of moving medical care forward.
You may qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Are male or female, 18 years of age or older
- Have chronic kidney disease, confirmed at screening
You may not qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Are a pregnant female, or plan to become pregnant during the duration of the study
- Are on dialysis or may need to start dialysis during the course of the trial
- Have a planned kidney transplant during the course of the trial
- Have any other condition that, in the opinion of the investigator, may put you at unacceptable risk
There are other eligibility requirements that the study doctor will review. Only the study doctor can determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study or not.