Are you experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19?
This clinical research study is looking at the safety and effectiveness of a treatment for COVID-19.
Would you like to take part?
As a volunteer in a research study, you will receive study-related medical care from the study doctor and regular follow up of their condition to monitor the effectiveness of the care you will receive. The results of this research will be used to find out if the investigational medication being studied will be of benefit to other patients with COVID-19, and whether it will be made widely available in Canada. Study volunteers are an important part of moving medical care forward.
You may qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Are male or female, 18 years of age or older
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 within 7 days prior to enrollment, and are experiencing mild to moderate symptoms
You may not qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Are currently hospitalized, or likely to require hospitalization within 24 hours of your first visit
- Have symptoms consistent with severe COVID-19
- Are severely immunocompromised
There are other eligibility requirements that the study doctor will review. Only the study doctor can finally determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study or not.
Visit our health blog for the latest breaking news regarding research and general health topics.