Have you been diagnosed with recurring cluster headaches?
This clinical research study is looking at the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication as an option for people who experience cluster headaches.
Would you like to take part?
As a volunteer in a research study, you’ll receive study-related medical care from the study doctor and regular follow up of your cluster headaches to monitor the effectiveness of the medication you’ll receive. The results of this research will be used to find out if the investigational medication being studied will be of benefit to others with cluster headaches. Study volunteers are an important part of moving medical care forward.
You may qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Are male or female between the ages of 18 and 70
- Have a history of episodic or chronic cluster headaches for greater than or equal to 12 months prior to screening
You may not qualify to participate if you:
- Have clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, cardiac, neurologic, hepatic or ocular disease
- Have a lifelong history of clinically significant cardiovascular disease or vascular ischemia
- Have a past or current history of cancer in the past 5 years
- Are a pregnant or nursing female
There are other eligibility requirements that the study doctor will review. Only the study doctor can finally determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study or not.