Interested in Participating in a Trial for Osteoarthritis?
This clinical research study is looking at the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication option for people with pain due to osteoarthritis of the knee.
Would you like to take part?
As a volunteer in a research study, you’ll receive medical care related to the study from the study doctor, and regular follow up to monitor the effectiveness of the care you’ll receive. The results of this research will be used to find out if the experimental medication being studied will be of benefit to others or not. Study volunteers are an important part of moving medical care forward.
You may qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Are male or female, between the ages of 40 and 75
- Have been clinically diagnosed with OA of knee for at least 2 years, and have required the use of regular therapies, e.g. oral or topical anti-inflammatories, acetaminophen, topical capsaicin
You may not qualify to participate if you:
- Are a pregnant female or plan to become pregnant during the duration of the study
- Have any clinical condition that in the judgement of the investigator would put you at risk over the duration of the study
- Have a history of hypersensitivity to naproxen
- Have a history of GI bleeding or ulceration
- Have a history of hepatic disease
There are other eligibility requirements that the study doctor will review. Only the study doctor can finally determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study or not.