Do you suffer from Dyslipidemia?
This clinical research study is looking at the safety and effectiveness of an medication for people with dyslipidemia, defined in this study as participants with elevated non-HDL-C and TG who are receiving a stable dose of a statin.
Would you like to take part?
As a volunteer in a research study, you’ll receive study-related medical care from the study doctor and regular follow up of your dyslipidemia to monitor the effectiveness of the care you’ll receive. The results of this research will be used to find out if the investigational medication being studied will be of benefit to others with dyslipidemia, and whether it will be made widely available to all patients with dyslipidemia. Study volunteers are an important part of moving medical care forward.
You may qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Are male or female age 40 years or older inclusive
- Are on a stable dose of statin for at least 1 month before screening and plan to remain on the same medication and dose for the duration of the study
- Have a body weight between 50 kgs and 136 kg inclusive at screening
You may not qualify to participate if you:
- Have an active liver disease, other than NAFLD or NASH, which are permitted
- Have uncontrolled hypertension
- Have experienced a clinically significant acute cardiac event within 3 months before screening
- Have received prior treatment with vupanorsen or any oligonucleotide
- Plan to start a diet for the purpose of significant weight loss
There are other eligibility requirements that the study doctor will review. Only the study doctor can finally determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study or not.