Interested in Participating in a Trial for a New Vaccine?
This clinical research study is looking at the safety and effectiveness of an investigational treatment option for healthy adults.
Would you like to take part?
As a volunteer in a research study, you’ll receive medical care related to the study from the study doctor, and regular follow up to monitor the effectiveness of the care you’ll receive. The results of this research will be used to find out if the experimental medication being studied will be of benefit to others or not. Study volunteers are an important part of moving medical care forward.
You may qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Are male or female, 50 years of age or older (inclusive)
- Are in good health and any underlying condition must be documented as stable
You may not qualify to participate if you:
- Are a pregnant female or plan to become pregnant during the duration of the study
- Have a history of invasive pneumococcal disease
- Have known or suspected impairment of immunological functioning
- Are receiving immunosuppressive therapy
- Have received a blood transfusion within 6 months of starting the study
There are other eligibility requirements that the study doctor will review. Only the study doctor can finally determine whether you are eligible to participate in the study or not.